Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A New You (Me) Week 4

I am a bit bummed. I only lost 2 lbs. this week. Cory (hot trainer) said that is good, because my metabolism is settling down. He told me that normal weight loss is 2 lbs. a week. I guess it's not bad, I have just been working o hard and want to see better and faster results. On the other hand, I have lost 18 lbs. in 4wks. down to 206. My goal is 180-185. So I suppose it's all good.

Our workout tonight was not as bad as last week. We did 15 sets of 15 squats, 30 crunches, and 10 pushups. After 5 sets, we did 5 min of cardio, that is of course after we already started the night with a half hour of cardio. That treadmill wears my ass out. That is our exercise routine for the next two weeks til we meet again on Jan 2.

As for Christmas, I am to try and be good. He said to eat one full plate of our Christmas dinner. YEAH! Mashed Taters here I come. As for cookies and pies, he said to use restraint, eat dessert, but only one. Then workout the next day. Thank God I get to eat real food. Oh and beers allowed for the bowl games, but only carb free beer such as Mich Ultra. He did say not to over indulge. WHATEVER!

Thanks for ALL your support. The next two months are going to be just as hard but once I get to my goal weight, PARTY TIME!!!

1 comment:

Lothian said...

One food plate of dinner! Can you layer it?