Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2 girls 1 cup = NASTINESS

OMG!!! I just watched about 30 secs of the infamous video 2 Girls 1 Cup. I am telling you before you watch it, that it is the nastiest, grossest thing I have ever seen! I nearly threw up after just a few moments of viewing it. Basically, I will never eat chocolate ice cream again without thinking about it. EEeeewww! If you have seen it let me know what you thought of it.

5 comments:

Helene said...

That is nasty. UCK. how can they possibly do that. ewwwwwweeee

Paula said...

It's absolutely disgusting...thanks for bringing that visual back!

Lothian said...

I have seen worse ... and girl, I KNOW you have DONE worse!

streetvixn said...

That has been burned upon my brain forever. I think I need some therapy now. Who knew poop and vomit went so well together! "Hey, you got your vomit on my poop?" "Well, you got your poop on my vomit!"

Helene said...

Ugh, I still can't stop thinking about this one. EEeeeekkk