Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A New You (Me) Week 3

I LOST 5 MORE LBS.! I am now down to 208lbs. only 23 more pounds to go for my goal weight of 185. I should be slowing down each week in weight loss as my metabolism stabilizes. But I should be wearing a size 36 soon! New clothes shopping, here I come!

Now for the bitch of a workout that my hot trainer who is turning into Satan put us through. It is a 1,000 rep workout. Basically I have 10 exercises that I have 100 reps each. SUCKS!!!! I am sooooo sore this morning. Squats, crunches, leg lifts.... OMG, I think I am going to die. How the hell am I going to deliver papers today and tomorrow? Slowly, that's how. I think Cory thinks we are all 25y/o hotties who can take it. We are all late 30's, early 40 somethings who are out of shape and not used to working out. But it is working.

I am now allowed to eat lean red meat twice a week (Praise Jesus!), and any kind of fruit I want. Still no bread or beer. Although I did have two Michelob Ultra's this weekend (the carb free beer), it is actually very good. I did lose 5 lbs. A couple of those shouldn't hurt me, just don't tell Cory (I've been bad, spank me!)

4 comments:

cat said...

Michelob Ultra Amber is even better! Great job on the weight loss..you are going to be really buff by your b-day!!

Helene said...

Wow, so how often do you meet with him a week?

Lothian said...

I am so proud of you, sexy girlfriend!

streetvixn said...

Good job, honey! All that hard work is paying off! Subway Jared ain't got nothin' on you!