Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hot trainer update

All the dieting, working out, and overall misery I have put myself through this past week is paying off. I lost 11 lbs. I am a svelt 213lbs. down from 224 last week. SWEET! Tonight the Phat Boyz met and we did a cardioboxing workout. Don't mess with me girls, I learned boxing tonight. It's sorta fun to hit something and get some aggression out. I still suck at pushups. I was getting told all night not to let my belly touch the floor. Right. Easy for hot trainer guy to do that, he has a 6-pack and huge arms. I am fat and old, pushups are not easy.

Some good news on the diet front. I am now allowed limited carbs and occasional sweets. The bad news is no red meat at all. Bummer. But I can pick three things I like to eat and put them in my diet. Tonight we had multi-grain pasta with ground chicken and salad. I am going to have a turkey sammy for lunch one day, and maybe... god forbid... a bowl of cereal. As for sweets, with Christmas season here I am too use the same rule for the party on Saturday. Pick 3 things, and that's it. So I'll be picking wisely. More good news, I can drink alcohol as long as it is mixed with a juice. I think I am going to bring vodka and cranberry.

Anyway, thanks for all your support. I am well on my way to losing 40+lbs. My goal weight is 185. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Helene said...

Wow 11 lbs. that is so great. I really need to eat better.

Lothian said...

No meat? Why, whatever will you do?!