Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Boyfriends 2007

Ho Ho Ho! Yes I am! A big one at that. It is time to celebrate the season with some hotness. So here are my 15 hot boyfriends I want underneath my sheets (Oops, I mean underneath my tree).

15. Matt Damon - This is for Laura. She loves him so! Plus he is the Sexiest Man Alive for 2007, so he should at least be on the list.

14. Jensen Ackles- Yumm-o.

13. Tom Brady- Super hot "Patriots" QB.

12. Eric Dane- Paging Dr. McSteamy, I'm having hot flashes.

11. Christian Bale- Only 6 months til the new Batman movie comes out. I tried out for Robin, but the restraining order showed up.

10. James Blake- Tennis super hottie!

9. Patrick Dempsey- Paging Dr. McDreamy, I feel faint.

8. VJ Logan - VH1's "America's Most Smartest Model" contestant. Who cares how smart you are honey? You don't have to speak at all.

7. Josh Duhamel- "Transformers" hunk and "Las Vegas" hottie.

6. Joss Ash - Super studly surfer. Please let me be your surfboard!

5. Brady Quinn- "Browns" smokin hot QB. Yea, I know he hasn't played. But I'm ready for when he does! GO BROWNS!!

4. Justin Chambers- Paging Dr. McHottie. CPR is definitley needed.

3. Daniel Craig- Shaken. Stirred. Doesn't matter. I'd still slurp him up!

2. Brandon Beemer- Shawn on "Days of Our Lives". The pic says it all! Woof!

1. Jake Gyllenhall- Thanks to Lothian for this pic. My Jakey-poo is back on top, just where I like him. I'm suddenly all tingly and moist!

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Nice list. It is good to see some new boys on there. I have no idea who Jensen Ackles is, but DAYUM!!