Saturday, June 09, 2007

Venty McVentster

OK, I need to vent a bit. I still have not had one job interview. I have sent out roughly 100 resumes in the past 3 weeks, and still nada!! WTF is a Masters degree good for anyway. Finding a new career was the whole purpose of putting myself through the extra work and agony. Now I am wondering if it was worth it.

I have decided, after talking it over with Tim, that if I do not get any interviews next week, that I am going to find a job in retail again. Which sucks big time!!! Physically, I am healing but still at only 75%. I'm not sure I can even stand an entire 8 hour shift. But, alas, we need money. I have been off work since February. Luckily we have made it thus far. But this month I am not able to pay my cobra insurance payment (which means no physical therapy or continued recovery). So if I don't do something soon, the situation could could get worse.

I hate to think about going back to retail. The hours, the physical demands, and OH, the f-ing rude customers!!! But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. OMG, I'm starting to sound like Lothian, bitching and whining all the time.... wink wink, Lothian. OK, enough unpleasantness, I need something to make me happy and we all know what that it.... BEEFCAKE!!!!

MMMmmmm, That's better!!!

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Sorry to hear things are going shitty, try to keep your hopes up. Maybe you won't need to do retail, maybe you could get an office job of some sort for a while.

Oh, and I haven't been bitching on my blog lately. I've been swooning!