Thursday, June 21, 2007

Top 10 Boyfriends : Pride 2007 Edition

It's back! But only for a limited time. All new studs. All new list. All new hotties!!!!

10. James Blake - Pro Tennis Player. Tennis anyone. OK Let's play doubles.


9. Stephen Moyer - Hottie on "Starter Wife". Lucky Debra "Grace" Messing for getting to suck face with him every week. Bitch!

8. Dane Cook - Hottest Comedian Alive!


7. Ryan Reynolds - Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum. Did I mention he is Yummy!


6. Jake Gyllenhaal - I want to climb "Brokeback Mountain" with him. Alone. Sorry Heath!


5. Eric Dane - Dr. McSteamy on "Grey's Anatomy". I'm feeling faint, quick I need CPR.


4. Brandon Beemer - Shawn on "Days of our Lives". Enuff Said!


3. Justin Chambers - Dr. Karev on "Grey's Anatomy". I feel another fainting spell coming on.


2. Chris Evans - Johnny Flame from "Fantastic Four". Flame on Johnny, Flame on (as long as your shirt is off!)


1. Julian McMahon - Dr. Doom from "Fantastic Four" and Christian from "Nip/Tuck". Do I even need to say anything? I didn't think so.

Now that all my bloggers are "UP", Happy Pride everyone!!!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Yummy!!!!!!! I heart this blog! Good job, Ron. :)