Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life's a Beach....

And her name is Myrtle. I am off to Myrtle Beach for my brother's wedding this weekend. It is possibly the only wedding my mother will ever see from her children. My sister needs to date someone before she can get married. All we need is a single guy who isn't crazy and is very wealthy. She'll be single I while I afraid. Tim and I need our union to be legally recognized before we have any type of ceremony. Which means we'll be on our death beds before that happens. That leaves my brother, who is actually getting hitched on the beach. Cool huh! I wish Dave and Angela a long and happy life. Now give us some kids. Zoe is tired of being the only grabdchild spoiled at Christmas.

I haven't been to MB since I was in 9th grade, a mere 10 years ago.... (not a word from anyone!!!! I mean it!!!!) It should be fun. We have all day Friday and most of the day Sat to do whatever. Poor Tim is home with the babies. I secretly think he wanted me out of the house after being held in capitivity for the past 5 months. He basically pushed me out the door.

Before I go, I need to tell you all about "Wicked". Tim and I went on Sunday to see it. It is simply the most amazing show ever. The effects are great, especially the flying moneys and the witch flying at the end of act one. The songs are awesome. I went out and bought the soundtrack the next day. I liked it so much, that my friend Tamra and I entered the special ticket lottery to see it on Tuesday night. Tim went with us to give us a better chance of winning. There are 20 tix available each day before the show. 10 winners can buy 2 sweet seats near the front for $25. Tim's name was drawn. Being the sweet thing that he is, he let us go. It was even better the second time. If you have a chance to see it, please go. It is well worth it!!

Anyway, I'll be back blogging next week. Until then. Ariba-derki!!!

No comments: