Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Britney Bitch!!!

Yeah!!! Finally!!! Britney's Back and she's coming to Columbus.
Naturally we are going, as are most of the queens in C-bus. Womanizer womanizer your're a womanizer baby. You just don't get profound lyrics like that anymore. What makes the comeback concert even better is the Pussycat Dolls open. Ohh, I smell a gay ol time coming.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not feeling up to it I guess. We are both feeling better finally. Who would have thought that losing a dog would be more traumatic than losing a person. But for us it has been. I had a dream about Weber a couple nights ago, which just happened to be 2 months since we put him down. In the dream I got to pet him. I think that was his way of telling me that he is OK. I think I can move on now. That was all I needed to know from him, that I did the right thing and that he is OK. He answered me finally.

I will be blogging more. I have a nice rant about Obama picking right wing religious zealot homophobe Rick Warren to do the invocation at the inauguration. Needless to say, I was right about why I shouldn't have voted for him. But that's for another blog.

In the meantime.... hit me baby one more time!!!!

No comments: