Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Now it's Slocombe's turn.....

We just can't get a break. I'm still not over losing Weber 2 months ago, and now Slocombe is having surgery on Friday. Thankfully it's not as bad as when we took Weber, but it's still worrysome. He is having trouble peeing. The vet took x-rays today and it looks like bladder stones. The surgery will remove the stones and then he's on a strict diet. Of course, the vet will have the stones checked to make sure nothing worse is wrong. But I'm optimistic that he'll be OK. He is still acting normal, eating and drinking. So he seems like he's not sick, like Weber was. Please keep him in your thoughts. Tim and I can't go through losing another pet yet. I'm still not completely over losing Weber. Losing Slocombe would send me over the edge. But hopefully, he will be OK and back to fighting with Caliope.

Anyway. Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!! 2009 can't be any worse than 2008 was. If it is, we are all fucked!

1 comment:

Lothian said...

I see that Slocombe is now working as a Bag manager -- doing his paperwork. I hope he is alright. I can't lose my fuzzy man!