Thursday, May 15, 2008

What's happenin' hot stuff?


Many of you have asked me how things are going with my new job. It started out not so great. First off, I had a terrible sinus infection which made me feel like shit and not wanting to be at work. I am finally getting over that, thankfully. The job itself is not my dream job by any means. I schedule the exterminating techs on thier daily routes. Not as easy as it would seem. It's quite complicated, mainly because the company hasn't gone to doing the routing on computers yet. They are working on it though. So everything is done by hand. It's tedious, boring, and not fun. But on the bright side, I love the girls in the office and my boss is awesome. The techs are pretty cool (with exception of one old grouchy man who complains about every route given to him). Overall it's getting better. I don't hate it, but I do not like working 5 1/2 days. Working from 8-12 every Sat sucks. However, I'll most likely be there a while. I am not going to stop looking for a marketing job though. That's what I want to do and I am going to find it eventually. In the meantime however, this'll do. Plus the pay is great so I can't complain too much.

Tim and I are going to see Narnia this Saturday night. I loved the first one and have reserved seats for this weekend. I'll do a review next week. Then come Indiana Jones, which I am so stoked for. I have been looking forward to this one all year. Raiders was my fav movie growing up. Only a week to go.

Well I'm off to get some bugs killed. TTYL!!!!

No comments: