My first 2 days on the job weren't too terribly exciting. Yesterday I spent the day reading and watching videos. Today I spent the day with an exterminator on a route. It was fun, I guess. Thankfully I didn't see any creepy crawlies. I start my real training on Monday. I think I'll like the job. It's gonna be stressful, but should be able to do it well. The staff is great so far and I have even met a new hag for the harem (a fellow Madonna junkie).
Speaking of Madonna, her new CD Hard Candy is terrific. One of her best CDs since Ray of Light. Take a listen on Itunes, It's worth a listen. Invincible is the best song.
Well I gotta go to bed. Workin is hard.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is really freaking interesting that my main gay gets a job in an exterminating company and NOW I AM GETTING BUGS IN MY APARTMENT!!! I really don't appreciate this.
Post a Comment