Back at the hotel, I checked emails and found out that I was chosen as the Routing Manager for a local exterminating company here in town. Sweet!!!! I start today. It is a great job, with an established company (70 yrs old), meaning they won't be going out of business anytime soon. Plus as a bonus, I am being paid more than I ever have in my life. NO MORE PAPERS TO DELIVER EVER!!!! So you see, Fred brought me good luck.

The B-52's are new favorite band. They were incredible live. Tim and I were sweating our asses off by the time the show was over. From "Pump" to "Rock Lobster", they didn't disappoint. Kate looked hot, Cindy looked stoned, Keith was jammin on the guitar, and Fred was flambouyant as ever. If you ever get a chance to see them, GO. Tiiiin Roooooof.... Rusted!
Well I'm off to work. I'll update you on how it goes. Don't want to be late my first day.
2 comments:
CONGRATS on the new job!!!!
I am so happy for you!! Please let us know how it goes and what the hell a routing manager does exactly.
All hail Lord Fred!!
Post a Comment