Monday, May 19, 2008

Gay problem solved

So I was wiggin out over coming out at work after a gay slur was spoken by a employee. But I had nothing to fear. I spoke with my boss about my concerns. He said that if anything is ever directed towards me, it won't be tolerated. It is considered sexual harrassment. He said that they figured I was gay when I gave my direct deposit check to the owner. It was briefly discussed and was decided that as long as I do my work, it doesn't matter. I was told to just be myself and not worry about it. I may not like the job, but at least I have nothing to fear about working there.

I also want to thank all the well wishes I recieved about this. I appreciate it and won't forget it.

2 comments:

ampcbj said...

That's great news!

Lothian said...

*phew* I was getting worried. I am very glad to hear all went well.