Last night Tim and I had a wine tasting party, about 20 of our closest friends attended. We had a blast. I think we drank about 15 bottles of wines collectively and partied until midnight. We had a hostess from the Traveling Vineyard. I highly recommend having a party through them. Tiffany brought 6 different wines for us to sample, she taught us how to smell and swirl the wines. We then purchased wines afterwards from an extensive catalog. Fun Fun Fun! Thanks to everyone who came. I hope you don't have as bad of a hangover as I do.
Then after everyone left, my beloved Cleveland Indians BEAT the Red Sox in 11 innings in the longest postseason game ever, over 5 hours. SWEET. I think the Tribe will win the series in 6 games. I unfortunatley do not have tickets for this series, but I am holding out hope that I get to see the World Series live in Cleveland. GO TRIBE!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am pretty sure there are pictures floating around of that night too! All I really remember is some boob licking and ass grabbing.
Ahhh, good times!
Post a Comment