It's over. I'm bummed. The Indians lost to the Red Sox last night in game 7. No World Series. Wait til next year... that is the Cleveland mantra.
It was a great season. They did better than I expected, better than the world expected. But life goes on. That is the true Cleveland mantra. After all we still have the Browns to continue losing. Life will go on. The Cavs, who made it so close last year, will lose. Life will go on. Then we get back to the Indians. I don't need to say it. You know what happens. Life will go on.
So Thank You Tribe! I still love you. I always will. Hopefully one of these years, my beloved team will win it all. But for now, Life will go on.
GO ROCKIES BEAT THE RED SUX! I'm not bitter.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment