
Bald may work for Sinead O'Connor or Stone Cold Steve Austin, but not Britney. I'm not sure what she was thinking.... maybe that since her career is almost dead, she can finish it.
I have been a hold out for her comeback. She still had the Gays supporting her, but now I think that is dwindling. I'm not sure what the hell is up, but this is her last chance with me. One more F--- up and I am through with you. Do you hear that Britney? Through. I had hope when she dumped K-Fed, now I'm thinking she is beyond repair. I hope not. But I'm not holding my breath.
One more thing, If you feel the need to blow a few thousand bucks, purchase her hair on Ebay!!
We are going to see Britney's HOT EX Justin Timberlake tomorrow night, with the equally fabulous PINK!! A Full concert review to come later. One thing I know is I'm going to bring SexyBack, hopefully with JT between us. Now that's what I'm talkin' Bout!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment