Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Justin Timberlake and Pink!!!!

We are a couple of OLD FARTS. It is midnight and we just got home from seeing JT and Pink and we are both exhausted. I remember when I could party til 3am and be at work at 8am. If I did that now, who am I kidding, I'd call in sick....

OK, as for the concert. It was just OK. Pink was tremendous. I have seen her before and she doesn't dissappoint. What a hot thing she is. If I where straight or a lesbian, she would be my type. But since I am far from straight, the reason Tim and I went to the show was to see our favorite ex-Nsyncer. No not Lance Bass, Justin Timberlake. The problem was Justin sang way to many ballads. When we saw Nsync, it was so upbeat and fun. JT, while having some fun with Rock your Body and my fav SexyBack, wasn't the same. He can sing. He can Dance. And he is HOT. But I'm not sure I would see him again. There was too many dead moments and not enough dancing.

No comments: