Friday, February 09, 2007
Peace Out Anna
What a tragic life she had. Anna Nicole Smith passed away yesterday. I know she was a mess, but I can't help but feel sad for her. Someone should have tried to help her way back when her reality show was on. She was obviously messed up then, but they didn't. I personally think she was still mourning her son, Daniel who died last Sept, and she died of grief over him. I'm sure drugs had a part in it. Anti-depressants aren't what they claim to be, especially when taken by someone who was unstable to begin with. So Peace out Anna, I hope you are out of pain and in a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Anna's death and her son's death are connected. Maybe her lawyer killed/drugged her son and then killed/drugged her to get the money. If he is the real father of the baby, he would be set to get millions... Lothian
Post a Comment