Friday, August 25, 2006

My New Boyfriends List

It's back by popular demand... Ok it's back because I'm bored and decided to look up hot beefcake pics and really have nowhere to post them other than here.... So here are my current 15 celebrity boyfriends.

PS. I know Johnny Depp and Colin Farrel aren't on the list... It's my dream list not yours.

15. Chris Kanyon - Openly Gay Professional Wrestler. He's not who I am typically attracted to, but after hearing an interview with him and checking out his pics, he made the list. Plus look at his chest.... that's some good lickin'

14. Chris Evans - Johnny Flame in Fantastic Four.

13. Julian McMahon - Hot actor from Nip'Tuck and Charmed.

12. Christian Bale- Batman comes out next Summer... with Christian and my Jakey-Poo. Catwoman here I come.

11. Brody Hutzler - Patrick on Days of our Lives. Mmmm, I love me some of that.

10. Randy Orton - WWE Pro Wrestler. He may not be gay, but he sho' is nice to look at in his tight shorts and bulging... arms.

9. Tim McGraw - Hottest Singer alive!!! C'Mon Tim, dump Faith... she ain't all that.

8. Patrick Dempsey - Dr. McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy.

7. Josh Holloway - Lost star. I don't watch the show, but I may have to if he's on it every week. That is one yummy guy.

6. Ryan Reynolds - Super Studly Hot Guy. Alanis Morrisette should be counting her bitchy self lucky that she has him in bed every night. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

5. Jesse Metcalf - Desperate Housewives yard boy is smokin'. Gabby has a tough decision between him and Carlos. RRrhhhgggg.

4. Justin Chambers - Alex on Grey's Anatomy. He is such a prick on the show, but that makes him hotter!

3. LL Cool J - Enuff said!

2. Vin Diesel - Hunky Actor. My partner Tim thinks he should be #1, but we all know how well I listen to him. But still, Vin is one hot MoFo!

1. Jake Gyllenhall - Yes, my Jakey Poo is still number one in my heart.

No comments: