Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Has it really been 20 years?

I really feel old now.... I just recieved an invitation for my 20 year high school reunion. OMG!! 20 effin years. I think Tim and I will be going, but there are only 4 or 5 people I want to see again. I made contact witrh 2 of them, hopefully we can become reaquainted. I miss HS sometimes. The football games, the 80's fashion, hair and music, and the fact that I was young. The good ol days. Just the fact that I have "good ol days" is bad enough.

Back to reality. I'm a old bitter queen who bitches and moans about everything. PHew, that's better, I'm back to OLD self. Enough nostagia!

5 comments:

Lothian said...

where did you go to school? A little shack with one room, up on the hill by grandpappy's farm?

Timron1999 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timron1999 said...

At least I have updated my fashion since HS, unlike miss Lothian who still wears the same tired thrift store clothes she wore in the 70's when she went to school.

Sniff, I miss grandpappy's farm!

Lothian said...

Baby, I was born in '78. YOU are the oldest bitch in the room! (love you)

Anonymous said...

You are old. And unfortunately for you, you can't polish a turd