She emerged from a giant diamond encrusted disco ball to sing “Future Lovers”. I didn't hear much of the song because I was screaming sooooo loud. I actually felt like those girls in the 60's who cried at a Beatles show. I had tears streaming down my face during the first song. (I'm so Gay!). She had two extremely hot gay dancers do an erotic gay themed dance that ends up with her in a 3-way with them (Every gay boys dream).She climbed onto a kinky version of a carousel wearing black leather and whip for “Like a Virgin”. She was about 50 feet from us. I nearly died. Wearing purple pants, red blouse and a crown of thorns, she rose from the stage on a mirrored disco cross singing "Live to Tell". During “I Love New York” she sings 'Go back to Texas and suck George Bush's dick" to huge applause.

Wearing John Travolta’s “Saturday Night Fever” white suit she performed the best song of the night, “Music” which was infused with "Disco Inferno". If she ever decides to release this version, the gay clubs will be all over it. It was better than the original song. Plus the dancers were on roller skates the whole song.She ended with "Lucky Star" and "Hung Up" wearing a cape that read Dancing Queen.
I absolutley loved it. It was without a doubt the BEST concert I have ever seen (including her two previous tours and Cher's 800 Farewell shows). She is still the one and only TRUE diva. I love you girl!!!!!
1 comment:
Aww!, I am glad to hear you had a good time. Now, is the restraining order for every state or just that one?
Post a Comment