Friday, June 30, 2006

Don't piss off Barbara Walters!!

As many of you know I am a huge fan of "the View", I DVR it everyday. This week has been the best week ever! The evil bridezilla, Star Jones, has finally met her demise on the show.
Ever since she married Big Gay Al and lost all her weight, she has been a uppity biotch. She is holier than thou and thinks her poop doesn't stink (and with as rapid a weight loss that she had, her bowels are in turmoil and her poop stinks BAD!).

Now I am sad to see Meredith Viera leave. I loved her, she was my favorite cast panelist. I am looking forward to Rosie O'Donnell coming this Sept., she should add some fire, especially with Republican Elisabeth. All in all it was a good move. Buh Bye Star, go back to being a lawyer. Lord knows you never let us forget you are one.

1 comment:

ampcbj said...

I had stopped watching the show after Meredith left. I have HATED Star ever since big gay Al put that gaudy assed ring on her finger and she started to talk about it regardless of the topic. "Oh, you were left for dead after the attack? Did you see my beautiful ring?" The fact that she looks like a bag of bones with one too many facelifts didn't help either. If Rosie comes on and doesn't fall back to her pre-coming out celebrity blather I might try to watch it again. If nothing else just to get my Joy fix.