Things that are Fabulous. Things that Suck. And other goings on in my world!!!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Have a Super Gay Weekend
I hope everyone has a great Gay Pride weekend. Our parade here in Columbus was yesterday, with over 100,000 people attending. I will post pics of the events later this week. Be Proud, show those Republican bigots that we VOTE!!! Read the story of our Gay little city.
Once again we walked past your spot on the bridge and gave a curtsey. We missed you both. I tried calling you during the parade but a fax machine kept picking up. Sorry. Miss you both. Happy Pride!!!
...but we don't have a fax machine. I'll have to make sure you've got the right number. This was also a sad weekend for me. My gay at work left to move to Mississippi to be with his "soul mate". He made sure to get me a replacement gay but the new gay's just not the same...and of course none of them can hold a candle to my "princess".
I am a gay guy who lives with my partner of 10 years, Tim, in Columbus, OH. We have a dogs and 3 cats. I have a Masters degree in Marketign and Communications.
3 comments:
I can't believe I missed another one! I did remember to wear my bracelet to work this weekend though...
Once again we walked past your spot on the bridge and gave a curtsey. We missed you both. I tried calling you during the parade but a fax machine kept picking up. Sorry. Miss you both. Happy Pride!!!
...but we don't have a fax machine. I'll have to make sure you've got the right number. This was also a sad weekend for me. My gay at work left to move to Mississippi to be with his "soul mate". He made sure to get me a replacement gay but the new gay's just not the same...and of course none of them can hold a candle to my "princess".
Post a Comment