Things that are Fabulous. Things that Suck. And other goings on in my world!!!
Sunday, January 22, 2006
A New Cowboy Movie!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ahh see I do go to your BLOG! I am not sure I want to go see that Cowboy movie. I did find another cowboy movie. Bareback Mountain. http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2686449
It's already been banned by google for being obscene (OMI) but the cinematograhy is outstanding (in the field).
I am a gay guy who lives with my partner of 10 years, Tim, in Columbus, OH. We have a dogs and 3 cats. I have a Masters degree in Marketign and Communications.
1 comment:
Ahh see I do go to your BLOG! I am not sure I want to go see that Cowboy movie. I did find another cowboy movie. Bareback Mountain. http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2686449
It's already been banned by google for being obscene (OMI) but the cinematograhy is outstanding (in the field).
Hope this is not too "risque" for your blog :-)
SMOOCH
LAL
Post a Comment