Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Boyfriends of the Week Jan 20-27, 2006

10. George Clooney - he looked SOOOOO HOT in that Tux he wore to the Golden Globes


9. Patrick Dempsey - still McDreamy after all these years


8. Tim McGraw - His song "The Cowboy IN Me" says it all


7. Colby Donaldson - Survivor Hottie, OH how I love me some of that


6. Sean William Scott - Who knew Bo Duke was this Hot?


5. Andy Roddick - Tennis anyone? OK, only if we're naked.


4. Chris Evans - I watched Fantastic Four again, The Torch is smokin HOT!


3. Christian Bale - Batman, I've activated the bat signal, get into your tights and cum ... to me!!


2. Jake Gyllenhaal - Damn, I wish I was a gay cowboy then we could RIDE off together


1. Ryan Reynolds - This is for you Bagelbuoy .... Now quit complaining. He is finally #1, much deserved and overdue.

2 comments:

Lothian said...

Holy hell, Ryan Reynolds is looking F.I.N.E.!!!!!!!! Did you check out my 'boyfriends' list yet?

bagelbuoy said...

Yeah!!!!! Mmmmmm!!!! :)...

Thank you!