Sunday, January 15, 2006

Boyfriends of the Week Jan 13-20, 2006

10. Patrick Dempsey - Dr. McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy (9wks on list)


9. Brody Hutzler - Patrick Lockhart on Days of Our Lives (9wks on list)


8. Jake Gyllenhaal - Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain (Debut)


7. Tim McGraw - County Music Super Hottie ( 9wks on list)


6. Josh Lucas - Super Hot actor (Debut)


5. Colby Donaldson - Survivor Stud who should have won, but was dumb and blew it. But I still think he's HOT!!! (Debut)


4. Ryan Reynolds - Smokin' Hot Movie Stud (9wks on list)


3. Christian Bale - Still my favorite super hero (9wks on list)


2. Andy Roddick - Yummy Tennis stud (Debut)


1. Chris Evans - I can't wait til Fantastic Four 2 comes out, maybe The Flame will be naked in this one!! (5wks on list, 3wks at #1)

1 comment:

bagelbuoy said...

I swear, I'll be nice. While I totally agree with you on some (Ryan, of course) others.... Beauty must be in the eye of the beholder.