Things are starting to calm down thankfully. I have come to grips with my impending surgery. Worked out all the financial details. Set the date. And I'm am mentally preparing for it. Also I think we will be able to have Baxter's ACL surgery shortly after mine. That way someone is always home with him and he won't have to be crated, which we do not want. The poor baby will be going though enough without that added stress. Plus we can recover together.
Now It's just the waiting. June 11 isn't that far off I know, but it's still long ebough for me to have to have doubts and anxiety. Then again, what's new about that.
On the brighter side, I am seeing Britney Spears tomorrow. Yay!!! I want her to say "Thank You Cow-lum-bus, was my pussy showing yy'all?!" That would be spectacular! OMG, speaking of pussy, the Pussycat Dolls open for her. That is one GAY concert. All I have to say is "Hit me baby one more time, y'all!"
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment