Britney is definitley back!! The show was fantastic. From start to finish, non-stop dance music. She started with "Circus", did a bunch of songs from her last 2 CD's. She threw in "Me against the Music", I'm a Slave 4 U" and "Baby, one more time". She ended with "Womanizer". OMG! Tim and I agree that is is right up there with Madonna's "Confession Tour" and Cher's "Farewell Tour". It could have been the best show had Miss Britney sang more of her hits. It was still incredible, lipsyncing and all. The Pussycat Dolls were awesome as well. They did "Don't Cha" and "When I grow up", even a version of "Jai Ho" from Slumdog MIllionaire. Those bitches can dance their asses off. The show is a gay man's wet dream! It was Fabulous.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Fab U Lous!!!!
Britney is definitley back!! The show was fantastic. From start to finish, non-stop dance music. She started with "Circus", did a bunch of songs from her last 2 CD's. She threw in "Me against the Music", I'm a Slave 4 U" and "Baby, one more time". She ended with "Womanizer". OMG! Tim and I agree that is is right up there with Madonna's "Confession Tour" and Cher's "Farewell Tour". It could have been the best show had Miss Britney sang more of her hits. It was still incredible, lipsyncing and all. The Pussycat Dolls were awesome as well. They did "Don't Cha" and "When I grow up", even a version of "Jai Ho" from Slumdog MIllionaire. Those bitches can dance their asses off. The show is a gay man's wet dream! It was Fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pst. what happened to dinner?
Glad you had a good time! You deserve it.
Post a Comment