The only bright spot of the day was that Baxter loves playing in the snow.So at least we had fun.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Oh the weather outside is....
AWFUL!!! I am sick of Winter. I'm ready for Spring. We had a huge snow/ice/snow storm today. The roads are terrible Tim and Renee was off work, but naturally the Mall was open. Luckily, our store closed early as most of the stores in the mall didn't even open. At 3pm we had a grand total of $0 in sales. The company told us we could leave. YAY!!!!
The only bright spot of the day was that Baxter loves playing in the snow.So at least we had fun.
The only bright spot of the day was that Baxter loves playing in the snow.So at least we had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, Mike and I had to work a full day yesterday. Uck. Only 10 out of 65 people in my dept showed up.
Post a Comment