Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Party Time


Today is President Bush's last day in office. Halle-freakin-lujah!!! This is the best day ever. I truly wish President Obama the best of luck, as he will certainly need it to clean up the mess we are in now. I haven't always been a supporter, but I am hopeful that he is the real deal. If all goes well, I will have health insurance and marriage equality. If nothing else, we as a nation will be out of Iraq, less of a target from extremists, we have world support now, and will have someone who actually thinks before acting. So Long GW. I wish we never knew ya!!!

Since this is a new start for our nation, I have decided to change the layout of my blog. I wanted to make it more fun and easier to navigate. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Lothian said...

nice new layout, although it is too white I think.