We lost Weber today. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But he is much better off now. He had liver cancer. He would not have recovered and most likely have died within a few days. I am heartsick over it. However, I need to remember all the great times we had together, all the love he showed us, and the joy he brought to both our lives. I miss you already Weber. Say hi to TC for us. We'll see you one day and I know you are watching over us. I LOVE YOU.
Friday, October 17, 2008
We'll Love You Forever my sweet Weber
We lost Weber today. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But he is much better off now. He had liver cancer. He would not have recovered and most likely have died within a few days. I am heartsick over it. However, I need to remember all the great times we had together, all the love he showed us, and the joy he brought to both our lives. I miss you already Weber. Say hi to TC for us. We'll see you one day and I know you are watching over us. I LOVE YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aweee, I will miss him. I will never forget getting him out of doggie jail. Thank you Ron & Tim for giving the end of his life the best doggie life a dog could have.
*wipes away tear* I miss him already. I second Helene's thank you. I am sure Weber appreciated all the love and attention and the happy home you gave him.
Post a Comment