Friday, November 02, 2007

Shakin your Money maker

Renee and I are singlehandedly keeping the 80's alive. Last year we went to see a Flock of Seagulls and Missing Persons, Def Leppard and Journey, and this summer saw the Defsters again. Last night we saw Eddie Money. I know you're thinking "is he still alive?" Yes, barely, but he is still Sh Sh Sh Sh Shakin. We were both afraid he was die on stage. He was so old looking. His lazy eye was even lazier, and he almost needed a walker to do his "dance moves". But, he can still ROCK! I forgot how many hits he had. Shakin, Two Tickets to Paradise, Walk on Water, Take me Home Tonight, I think I'm in Love, I wanna go back, and Baby hold on to me. Sweet.

Speaking of shakin your money maker, Britney Spears new CD "BLACKOUT" came out on Tuesday. It is fantastic. Regrdless what she is doing in her personal life, she still can make great dance tunes. Every queen or queen wannabe (you know who you are) needs to get this CD. It is worth the money alone for 'Toy Soldiers'. I can already see the smokin video for this song. Brit being surrounded by hot, gay, army men wearing tight army shorts, shirtless and muscular.... Whew... I need to end this blog. Girl I'm getting alll hot and bothered.

4 comments:

Lothian said...

I forgot about "Shakin"!!

I love that song because the radio stations never seem to edit out the lyric "..her tit's were shakin, was a hell of a ride." It makes me smile every time I hear it, like we are getting away with some FCC infraction.

streetvixn said...

I love the tagline...very clever! Just to let everyone know, Ron really knows how to treat a lady. At the concert, he made me eat my white castle on a trash can. And he didn't even put out! Only the best for his hags!:)

Timron1999 said...

My hags have been very blasphemous towards me lately. First saying I don't know how to spell the "V" word when I do, It just creeps me out. EEeeew! Then saying I made Renee eat White Castles on a trash can. Yeah, I shoved them down her throat, ALL 4 OF THEM. The trash can was just for your comfort my sweet.

This is why I date guys... Well, it's not the main reason (see the "V" above), but it's fits for this purpose.

Lothian said...

I heard Renee likes things being shoved down her throat.