Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Mo TV, more time for Dancing!

The writers strike is taking away TV. This Sunday is the last new episode of Desperate Housewives. How many more new shows of Greys, Betty, and Brothers and Sisters do we have? I guess Dancing with the Stars will be my only show until Idol comes back in Jan. On the bright side, more time for reading, sleeping, and cheering on my 5-3 Browns (yes THE BROWNS have a WINNING record). Armageddon must be coming, the three signs have appeared.... first the Cavs make the NBA Finals, the Tribe beat the Yankees, now the Browns may make the playoffs. Beat Shittsburgh!

My marketing website is coming along. I should be "live" next week. Hopefully I can get a few clients and start building the company. It would be nice if in a year it is stable enough for me to focus on it totally without having another job. That's my initial goal anyway.

Finally, what would a blog entry be without some hotness. So heres a yummy firefighter pic. I feel faint... quick CPR!

1 comment:

streetvixn said...

He forgot his hose...oh wait a minute...there it is.