It's almost here! Tonight at midnight Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is finally out. What do you think will happen? I am not going to post spoilers here, at least not until late next week when everyone has had a chance to read it. I just want to share my theories on what I think will happen to the boy wizard, and I also want to know what you think will happen. I think Aunt Petunia has been keeping a secret: she a witch just like her sister. Snape is actually a good guy who has been looking out for Harry's best interest all this time, although he didn't particularly like Harry's father. Snape will also become head master at Hogwarts. Dumbledore is dead, I'm afraid. No horcrux charm to raise him, however I think he will appear to Harry several times as a spirit (much like Obie Won Kenobe). As for the Gang, Ron and Hermoine will finally become a couple, but alas a tragedy befalls them as Ron dies saving Harry. Neville will turn out to be Harry's brother. Harry and Ginny also become a couple, but there is trouble ahead. I predict the boy wizard is Voltemort himself. Yes that's right, Harry Potter is actually the villian, not a hero. Neville will have to kill Harry in order to kill Voltemort. Sad. Yes. But what a twist it would be if Harry is actually the villian. That's a way to ensure not sequels.
Let's see how much of this is actually true. Do you agree with my theories or not? Let me know. Just please do not post any spoilers. Those of us who read slow won't have the book done until Monday or Tuesday. I'll post my reaction to how the Potter saga ends next weekend. Until then, happy reading.
2 comments:
OMG! The frigging line for wristbands was so long (along the front of the building and past the fountain area). The phone was ringing off the hook -- 90% of the calls were HP related. so fucking glad I am not working it tonight.
Thankfully we're not doing the midnight thing at my store. Tomorrow they'll just have to deal with the crazy christians in the south who think only satan worshippers read HP. I had to run the table with the last release and it took everything me to not to strangle half the people who came in!
Post a Comment