If you look closely it has Madonna ornaments on it and it is topped with her Madgesty on the cross. I want to do this tree next year to show Madonna much love by celebrating the Kabbalah season with her. Of course it will never happen, Martha (Tim) will not allow it. I can't so much as touch the tree God forbid as I may have an ornament in the wrong place. Anyway, have a Happy Holiday season. And remember those immortal words from Madonna and Eartha Kitt.... Santa Baby, stick a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl. So hurry down the chimney tonight!
1 comment:
For the first time EVER I didn't even put up a tree. I have NO X-mas spirit thanks to the way customers are acting. I've been doing this for many years but this is definitely the worst year on record. I blame Bush for the decline. This is a military area and people are so stressed about what's going on in the world that they have to vent somewhere...but then again I pretty much blame him for everything bad!
Post a Comment