Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Effing Holidays


Well the holiday season has begun. Us retail slaves are putting up with customer shit and not having time to enjoy the season ourselves. Customers just plain suck this year. Whatever happened to the joy of the season? Apparently finding the perfect gift is more important than spreading cheer. I'm sure that's what Jesus wanted Christmas to be. So Good Luck finding XBox 360, Playstation Wii, or Tickle Me Elmo Bitches. Just don't get pissed off at us if we don't have something on December 23rd because you were to lame to start shopping in October.

In other news, the saga of my ankle surgery continues. I have never fully recovered from my surgery that occurred in April 2005. Almost 2 years of this crap and it's still not over. I am seeing a new "specialist" to figure out why the hell I am still in so much pain. Naturally the first thing out of his mouth is that I need to get out of retail. No Shit Sherlock! If one of the doctors who has suggested that over the past 2 years had offered me a job, there would be no problem. But instead they put the pressure on me instead, At least this specialist has found a possible reason why I am still in pain. There appears to be a tear in one of my tendons. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but at this point I'll go under the knife again just to feel good again. Oy Vey.

Anyway, enough Kavechting. I hope all my retail peeps hang in there. Only 16 more days!!!!

1 comment:

ampcbj said...

My personal favorite is the infamous "...but you had a bunch last week". The correct response to that SHOULD be "If you weren't such a cheap fuck, waiting for an imaginary sale your child would be enjoying that toy on X-Mas. Instead you'll be paying twice as much on E-Bay or your spoiled brat of a child won't love you anymore. Maybe next time you'll listen to me when I tell you it's not worth waiting this time of year".