Yes, my store is closing. Not officially closing, at least not from the corporate office. But we are closing. Why else would they put us at 70 effing percent off two weeks before the helliday? As most of us who work retail know, the powers that be will not tell us we are closing because they don't want us to leave them during Christmas. They would rather clsoe us after Christmas so we can't find jobs. I am taking this as a sign to find a new line of work. I am a bitter retail queen, it's time to become a bitter marketing queen, or a bitter receptionist. Something. I don't care really.
OK. Now just to cheer myself up, I am posting the beefcake of the week. I think I am retiring my boyfriends list. It is getting hard to find so many pics. So I am going to post random pics of hot studs who I find SMOKIN' HOT! My first is Cameron Mathison who is sooo hot that I may have to start watching All MY Children.

They have a transgendered character on the show, maybe they could make Cameron's character Ryan gay and I could be his love interest. What! It could happen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment