Friday, December 23, 2005

Gay Tidings to all

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, an incredible Kwanzaa, and the gayest of New Years. Enjoy your families. If they get on your last nerve, just take some spiced rum and spike the punch bowl. Grandma will never have so much joy after that. Tim an I are going to my folks house for the annual hillbilly holiday dinner. We eat only on the best, Chinet and plastic sliverware. Mom will be drunk by the time we open the presents, maybe we can get her to take her teeth out this year and sing. Now that's what I call Christmas!!!

As for me, all I want is for Christmas is a new ankle, arthritis medicine that works, and as Tim describes them, Happy pills so I won't be a raging bitch all the time. Oh and I also want Tim and I to get married. LEGALLY. Yeah, I know, wishful thinking, but isn't that what Christmas is all about.

Anyway enjoy the holidays. Drink alot, eat alot, and open alot of presents.

No comments: