Monday, December 05, 2005

Cyndi Lauper


Look at the Diva

I know she hasn't had a hit in a while, but she still rocks. Tim and I went to Cleveland on Saturday to see her concert. Of course 90% of the crowd was gay and lesbian, but there were a few 80's chicks there as well. Here are some pics we took from the third row.


She Bops


Girls really do wanna have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you had awesome seats! She looks so beautiful. In your picture, you and Tim look like the flannel twins...

(I'll be nice and not mention that Colin has fallen off the boyfriend list.)

ampcbj said...

I'm jealous! We haven't been to a concert since we moved because we'd have to travel almost 3 hours to see anyone worth seeing.

You guys look good. Glad to see we're not the only ones growing grey together!