
9. Clive Owen - He should be the next James Bond, and I should be his next Bond girl. (LW 6 Hi 3 WKS 4)

8. Randy Orton - WWE Superstar. I was flipping the channels this week and he was on WWE. I may have to start watching if he's on each week to see him wrestle some studmuffin. (DEBUT)

7. Patrick Dempsey - Still McDreamy.... Pick Alex not Meredith, that would be waaaayyy Hot. (LW 7, Hi 4, WKS 6)

6. Tom Brady - My fav athlete ever, He is so damn HOT! (LW 8, Hi 2, WKS 7)

5. Tim McGraw - Sing it too me cowboy... (LW 5, Hi 4, WKS 7)

4. Brody Hutzler - Patrick, Patrick, Patrick... Leave Billie alone, It's me you love, silly boy. (LW 3, Hi 3, WKS 7)

3. Ryan Reynolds - David really gets mad at me when Ryan isn't #1 or 2. He'll really be mad this week when he see I have a NEW #1. Sorry David. (LW 4, Hi 2, WKS 7)

2. Christian Bale - I'm sorry Christian baby. I'm sure you'll be #1 again when I watch Batman Begins for the umpteenth time. I still Love you. (LW 1, Hi 1, WKS 7)

1. Chris Evans- MMmmm, It finally happened. A new #1. I should get little argument as too why. HE IS SMOKIN HOT!!!!! (LW 2, Hi 1, WKS 2)
1 comment:
OMG! Christian Bale finally got bumped (and not in a good way!). Don't worry, I found some pics of RyRy that are TO DIE FOR! Still, he maintains in the top 5, so that's something...
Post a Comment