Saturday, July 30, 2005

News

I started physical therapy yesterday. I have the sweetest girl as my therapist. Anyway, my foot is far from being healed. I still have tremendous swelling, pain, and virtually no movement in the ankle. I have exercises to do which will hopefully help. I am counting on it because I start work on Tuesday. I'll keep you up to date.

Weber is a sneaky shit of a dog. We put up a gate so that he is limited to the living and kitchen when we are out. We leave it up about a foot so that the cats can get through to get away from him if needed. The big shit somehow crawls underneath the gate, gets into the bathroom trash and eats toilet paper. I think I may buy a webcam to put up so I can have this as proof. Maybe I'll win $100,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos. That would be cool.

Happy Birthday to Rodney, Ferral, Kristian, Laura, Chloe and Zoe.

No comments: