I know I haven't blogged in a while. My life has been hectic, crappy, and capped off with a lousy second opinion. Fisrt off, I hate my new store. I wish I had never left the old one. Big whoop that I'm a manager, I don't particularly like the staff, I hate the actual store, and I am just not happy. I have been depressed and moody since I started there. Good news is that I have a job interview today that just may get me out of there. I am not saying much about it because God forbid I jinx it.
Then to top off everything, I had a second opinion today for my ankle. Two guesses as to what he said. If you read what kin do f month I'm having, you'll only need one guess. That's right, he suggests that I have a third surgery. OMFG!!!!! I don't know what I am going to do. There is good news though, one there is no rush, which means I can put it off until winter. Secondly, it won't get worse, meaning if I choose to wait a while to have it, my recovery won't be any longer. Having said that, he also said that I should have it within the next year. SHIT! Let me repeat that. SHIT!!!!
What do you think I should do? Have the surgery now and get it over with? Wait until winter when there isn't anything else to do? Wait a few years? Or Never have it?
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have it now. Depression in the winter months is too bad to add being stuck inside recovering from surgery. Plus, in the winter you have a higher chance of slipping on something and do more damage. Well ... that is if more damage could possibly be done! Keep your chin up, buttercup. ;)
Thanks Lothian. I scheduled an appt. to see the Dr. on Aug 31. I am just going to discuss options, see if waiting is feasable. I really am not ready to have the surgery yet. Maybe next summer. I don't know. Right now all I can say is not yet!
Of course you could schedule it in December during season so you can miss all that retail hell!! Just kidding. Sounds like you are doing the right thing and will make the correct decision.
Post a Comment