I have a JOB INTERVIEW today. It's only a pt job, but it's something to get my foot in the door so to speak. It's for a office assistant with a marketing company. The hours are 9-2:30 m-f and the pay is good. Plus I can still keep the P and get 30 hours there. While I won't have much free time, at least I'll be making a move in the right direction. However I don't have the position yet, but I'm hopeful.
Plus I have to go to the BMV and renew my plates today. I hate doing that. $55 for a sticker to stick on my car. Sucks!! To top off my stressful day, I get to come home after all the running around and bag Wednesday papers. That really sucks. Those are why I am going to do everything I can to get another job. I hate doing those f'n papers. I can't wait til I can come home and know I don't have to do them any longer. Plus Tim is so stressed out over them. He doesn't see it, but he is. They just aren't worth all the shit we go through each week bagging and delivering them. They are reducing our carrier pay as well to add to it. Wish me luck on my interview so we don't have to do them any longer.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! I feel you on those damn license renewals. I just had to do mine too. That is one expensive sticker!
Happy B-day sweetie.
Post a Comment