Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 years!!



Today is our 10 year anniversary. I can hardly believe it's been that long. I knew it was serious after our first date when Tim sent a dozen roses to me at work. I often joke that I haven't been able to get rid of him since. But in all honesty, I would be lost without him. I love you honey!!!

We don't have any major plans today. We are going out to eat at a mexican restaurant. Our first date at a now defunct mexican joint, so it's only fitting that we eat burritos and have a few margaritas. Our big celebration is that we are having a commitment ceremony on June 27. It will be at our place. Lots of food, drinks, and our family and freinds. Baxter is our best man. And Leeanne is officiating. Should be fun. Oh we'll have another wedding whenever it becomes recognized nationally, but until then, we can at least express our love to each other, god, and whomever is attending. Should be fun!!!

3 comments:

Helene said...

I am soooo happy for you two. I hope Mike and I can be as happy as you guys are at 10 years.

ampcbj said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe it's been ten years already. We miss you two and are going to try our damnest to get up there in June.

Lothian said...

Congratulations!