Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yes SHE Can!!

The Hills are alive... with the sound of victory. Sweet Victory! Miss Hillary won Ohio and Texas last night. I hope she can keep it going. I was watching MBNBC this morning, and the pundents believe that the Democrats will have to pair up Hillary and Obama on the same ticket in order to win. I hope this happens. I am struggling to vote for Obama as most of you know. But if the Dream Ticket becomes reality then I will have no problem voting for him as the nominee if Hillary is his VP. I would rather the opposite happen with Hillary as the nominee, but who knows if that can or will happen. Congrats Hillary!! Take it all the way to the White House. As she said in a speech " It took a Clinton to clean up after a Bush, now it's gonna take another."

No comments: