Monday, February 18, 2008

Interviews, death, and shit!

I have a big interview today with a large online company for an E-commerce Strategy Manager. So naturally I woke up near death. I think I may have a sinus infection. I have been battling sinus problems all winter and I think I need to take something stronger than saline and otc meds. Of course this couldn't happen tomorrow when I have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do. Hopefully the perseon I an interviewing with will give me brownie points for not cancelling. Oh and I am also watching my friends 2 young daughters after the interview. Great! I have to be perky and active when I feel like curling up in a ball and dying. I'm sure I'll get through it. Men are babies when we're sick aren't we?

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Damn it! I need to stop making out with you and getting your germs. Feel better honey.