Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I could give you a bunch of lame excuses... (I've been too busy, No time, etc...)But I'm not working, so that is a giant crock. (Oooh a giant cock. That's fantasize for a moment). OK back to what I was saying. I have two reasons for not posting. First, I have had nothing to say. If you don't believe me, look at the first half of this post. Yawnsville. Second, and the real reason, I AM TO F-ing LAZY. Fine, judge me. Don't care.
The only real news I have is that I still have no job. I do have an interview for a marketing assistant in Cleveland tomorrow. But nothing concrete yet. I hate doing "The Bag". They are so awful to work for. But, I need money to eat. So thus my dilemma. I also have another sort of problem that kinda goes along with me not having a job. I have signs of depression (loss of sex drive, lathargic, moody), unfortunately, I am still have my appetite. Damn, the one good side effect of depression is loss of appetite, and I don't get that. Hopefully this changes soon. Tim is suffering from carpal tunnel from "relieving himself" too much because of it. Bottom Line, I NEED A JOB. Our sex life depends on it.
My good news is I have joined a gym, Planet Fitness. StreetVixen (aka Renee) is a member as well. I have lost 24 total lbs. Still trying to lose that extra 20 lbs. I will, eventually, lose the weight. It is just slowing down now. A plus to the gym is I get to see a lot of HOTTIES. Woof woof. For you Lesbians, there's a bunch a women as well (such as StreetVixen). Sorry ladies, she's "straight". Good news fellas, she's available and hot!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the the weight loss! Keep that depression in check my love, it can really creep up on you. It isn't your fault you can't find a job, the market is just shitty right now. Did you ever work with Candy? I know her job is hiring, and I am sure Medco will be hiring again soon if you want to try again. Don't give up, and for goodness sakes give Tim "a hand" every once in a while!
Thanks honey! You look pretty hot in your workout gear as well! Saw some cute guys there today didn't we? And some not so cute ones...example: the guy with the karate kid,red piece of fabric tied around his head.
That gym is close to me, I may check it out. I am getting depressed. I know working out will help.
Hey sweetie, I've been out of work now for SEVEN MONTHS!!!! Yes,it is depressing and yes, all I want to do is eat, but exercise does help! Did you read the latest about BQ??
Post a Comment