Monday, August 20, 2007

Work and Grease.

Another week of work is about to begin. I am still loving my new job. There are times when I feel overwhelmed and underqualified, but I think that is normal. I have a big month that will tell me what if I am doing my job well. There are two big trade shows in early Sept that I got the company into. Now I just need to figuer out what's next. Oh the pressure, and not the good kind (if you know what I mean, dirty birdys). I'll keep you updated.

Last night Tim and I went with one of our uber-hags, (my on-line arch enemy) Lothian, to see GREASE as part of the CAPA Summer Movie Series here in C-Bus. It was like being 10 all over again, seeing it for the first time (when in reality, I'm seeing it for the 8,000 time). Lothian and I had a blast singing "Summer Nights" and doing the arm movements in "Greased Lightning". Isn't it sad that it takes a 30 year old movie to make me have fun. Damn old age is a bitch! Until next time, We go together like ramamalama didinkidinkidonk.

No comments: