For those of us who were alive back in the 1970's, (yes that means we're OLD. Remember lava lamps, disco, the Love Boat (Hoochie Coochie), and Joanie Loves Chachi. There were many hunks during that decade. I was but a wee lad, having been almost 2 when the decade began and 11 when it ended. No that pic is not me, I'm much cuter and have more fashion sense.Here is my list of the foxy men of the 70's.
10. Donny Osmond - He's a little bit RocknRoll.

9. Han Solo - I wanted him to rescue me with his Millenium Falcon.

8. Village People - They certainly were Macho Men...

7. Butch and Sundance - America's first Brokeback Mountain

6. Fonzie - I wonder what he meant when he told Potsie to sit on it. Hmmmmm.

5. John Travolta - Danny, Tony, or Barbarino. We all loved him before Scientology. Those Su-ummer Niiiiiii-hhightssss.

4. Robert Conrad - I loved his tight pants in "Wild Wild West." Had many dreams about me and him on a train. But I digress.

3. Warren Beatty - Hmmm, wonder why I picked him?

2. Patrick Duffy - It's no wonder why JR envied him so much.

1. Erik Estrada - Damn Ponch, or is it Pouch?!!
1 comment:
I think the people at work will figure out that you're gay if they see this post.
Post a Comment